Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mega Mandala #7
This design can be stitched out all in one single continuous line, or broken up into pie slices. This allows you to stitch out the Mandala up to twice the size of your machine’s throat space. For instance, if your machine’s throat can accommodate 18″ then you can stitch out this Mandala up to 36″ wide. In order to do so, simply follow these steps:
1. Set your design to the desired size
2. Align the design to as close to the back bar as possible
3. If your machine allows, set your machine’s stopping point to the halfway point of the design (It is designed to stitch from left to right, in pie wedges (see second image reference on this listing for stitch sequence)
4. When the design is halfway quilted, lower your needle into the halfway end point and advance your fabric while “dragging and dropping” the design in your software. This should keep the design aligned.
5. Advance your machine as far back as it can comfortably go.
6. Set a new start point to the halfway point of the design where you previously set the end point.
7. Set your new end point to the actual end of the design
8. Let the second half of the design stitch out, and enjoy.
I have also created 9 different “Mega Mandala Cornerstone” designs that were made to square the edges around the design without adding any extra length or width, ensuring that you could use them when stitching the design to its largest capacity.
You can purchase the entire collection of all 18 Mega Mandalas and Cornerstones at a discounted rate by clicking here.
This package includes the following quilting filetypes: CQP, DXF, HQF, IQP, PAT, PLT, QLI, SSD, TXT, and WMF.
This package also contains the following Embroidery formats in a 7 inch and a 10 inch design: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3, and XXX
Please also reference the second image to see how the design actually stitches out.
Recommended Quilting Instructions: Stitch at least 7″ or larger, and at a slow speed. The slower you let it stitch, the more precise it will stitch out. Use a short stitch length (12-14 stitches per inch or more). The design comes at a default size of 40″ so that it will be crisp and smooth at even the largest size.
Embroidery Disclaimer: At this time, because embroidery machine systems differ so significantly, embroidery formats are only tested digitally. Purchase at your own risk.
Quilting formats ARE tested in actual fabric form and are guaranteed or your money back.