Fall 2019 Schedule TBD
**YOU MUST HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CLASS**
Included in your Shimmering Symphony Master Class tuition you’ll receive:
- Printed Pattern in two sizes
- An 8.5″ x 11″ fine art print of the original Shimmering Symphony quilt
- At least one door prize from one of our amazing sponsors
- Homemade caramel made by Karlee
- Access to the Private facebook group for the duration of class, as well as at least 3 months afterward
- First priority social media correspondence from Karlee for the duration of the class
You don’t need to have all your materials before the class begins. You can include purchasing supplies as part of your homework after each class if you aren’t sure on how you want your quilt to turn out. But here is approximately what you can expect in terms of the supplies you’ll need over the course of the class:
- Any sewing or quilting machine that allows for free-motion quilting
- About 2.5 yards of solid fabric
(this should be enough for front and back)
- 2 yards (36″ x WOB) of Warm & Natural Batting
- 4 Thread choices:
- Dark Color
- Light Color
- Metallic thread
- Something to mark your fabric with
- Something to baste your fabric
- Beads and Hot-Fix Crystals (For embellishing. Not required but highly encouraged)
I will post links to brand recommendations within the private Facebook Group.
You can get even more information by reading this blog post.
THANK YOU to this year’s Sponsors of these classes:
The Warm Company, they make the most DIVINE batting I have ever used!
The Quilt Show with Alex Anderson, Alex has always been such an amazing supporter of my work! Her show is super entertaining as well as informative.
MyNotions.com, they produce awesome products to make your quilting experience even better. My favorite product is their Quilt Basting Spray.
Swarovski Crystal Company c/o Beadsfactory.com, because let’s be honest, no quilt is complete without a little BLING!!!
Sulky Threads, they have such a WONDERFUL selection of threads! It’s one thing to be good at quilting, but its a whole other thing to find thread that only enhances your quilting!